From: Stefan Doerr (stefdoerr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2017 - 04:30:10 CST

Hi, I was wondering if there is some functionality in VMD to zoom the scene
to match the content.

My problem is the following:
I render automatically through Tachyon multiple molecules but depending on
their size some of them fill the picture and some are much smaller. I can
auto-crop the image then with imagemagic but I end up with some pictures
looking high resolution and others super-low (since I cropped the large
empty space around them).

The solution would be to automatically zoom until all molecules fit exactly
in the rendered image resolution but I don't know how to do that.

Greetings,
Stefan