From: Sanim Rahman (sanimr_at_mail.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2017 - 17:44:31 CST

Hello all,

I am having an issue viewing a .gro file I generated in GROMACS. I am aware
of issues highlighted in past threads about the structure not showing up at
all in VMD due to an " unexpected end-of-file reached" error. I fixed the
number of atoms within the system to remove this error and I am still
unsuccessful in viewing the structure. I also picked extreme dimensions for
my system by multiplying each dimension by 100 and that still failed.

The file was generated by combing three .gro files by using:

cat file1.gro file2.gro file3.gro > file4.gro

I have also tested the first three files and was able to view them
individually in VMD. So the error must have occurred in combining the
files. I will truly appreciate any assistance!

Regards,
Sanim Rahman