From: Lara rajam (
Date: Thu Feb 09 2017 - 16:42:11 CST

Thank you
But I am not able to get the specific point I am addressing.
for example the patch PRES I5P2 -2.00 ! add PO4 at C5 of inositol
os given in the carbohydrate topology file. The PDB file which I have has
already have the coordinates for them
So if i patch this to some residue then the residue labeling will be
changed to the patched residue. buy the coordinates are changing . If i
make the coordinates of this residue as I5P2 then says residue error .
If some one could explain me little more it will be more understandable for
thank you

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Giacomo Fiorin <>