From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2017 - 10:45:02 CST

Hi Priti,

The hbonds plugin allows you to define a "selection 1" and "selection 2".
You could select the two monomers as selections 1 and 2 respectively. If
you want the detailed information, make sure you select the "All hbonds" in
the "Calculate detailed info for:" option, and check the "Write output
files?" option.

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.