From: Karl Decker (kaelenmitharos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2017 - 14:46:29 CST

I asked one of my group members about it. Here's what he had to say:

"I usually use 3dna program, but curves+ is another option that I didn’t
try.

"To my best knowledge, neither 3dna nor curves+ is implemented to VMD as a
plugin. One can install 3dna (or curves+) program to their system, and
convert DCD to PDB, and use converted PDB as an input for those external
programs."

Thanks,
Karl