From: Karl Decker (kaelenmitharos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2016 - 11:27:49 CST

One of my compatriots on this project reminds me volmap communicates with
the rest of our code by a file on disk and a disk operation always takes
times comparable to a second, which is too long for our preference. Is it
too presumptuous to ask for the source code for the volmap distance
function so we can keep the result of the volmap function in memory rather
than writing it to disk immediately? That would be amazingly helpful.

Thanks,
Karl