From: Fotis Baltoumas (fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2016 - 13:26:21 CST

Hello,

That particular functionality requires the installation of the
AmberTools suite of programs, which includes SQM. AmberTools is offered
free of charge through http://ambermd.org.

F.B.

On 12/08/2016 06:43 PM, M.H. Taheri wrote:
> Dear VMD users
> I have installed the last version of VMD and I'm trying to use the
> molefacture tutorial. But the "optimize geometry with SQM " is always
> deactivated and I can't use it. Is any wrong with my installation
> procedure or i'm doing something else wrong?
> I searched the internet and the mailing list but I couldn't find any
> thing helpful.
> I will be appreciated for your answers...

Fotis A. Baltoumas
Phd Candidate, Bioinformatics Postgraduate Programme
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics
Faculty of Biology, University of Athens
Panepistimiopolis, Athens 157 01, GREECE
email : fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr
http://biophysics.biol.uoa.gr
http://bioinformatics.biol.uoa.gr