From: spandu K (spandana.kittiki_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2016 - 22:02:16 CST

Hello Users,

I am using vmd-1.9.2 on ubuntu 14.04.

I have a problem with OpenGL Display window. It is not working.

Even atoms are also not visible. If I just vmd command VMD (RGB) logo is
also not displaying.

Can anyone suggest me for the same?

**********Output of vmd is *********

rlwrap: Command not found.
Info) VMD for LINUXAMD64, version 1.9.2 (December 29, 2014)
Info) http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Email questions and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Info) Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) Multithreading available, 4 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 1945MB (50%)
Warning) Detected a mismatch between CUDA runtime and GPU driver
Warning) Check to make sure that GPU drivers are up to date.
Info) No CUDA accelerator devices available.
Warning) Detected X11 'Composite' extension: if incorrect display occurs
Warning) try disabling this X server option. Most OpenGL drivers
Warning) disable stereoscopic display when 'Composite' is enabled.
Info) OpenGL renderer: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Broadwell
Info) Features: STENCIL MSAA(4) MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVFS)
Info) Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (8192x8192), 3-D (256x256x256), Multitexture (8)
Info) Dynamically loaded 2 plugins in directory:
Info) /usr/local/lib/vmd/plugins/LINUXAMD64/molfile
vmd >
******

Thanks
Spandana