From: Wong Li Zhe (Wong.LiZhe_at_student.imu.edu.my)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2016 - 23:53:25 CST

Dear VMD users,

I would like to superimpose 2 protein structures.

It is however, they are of different size, 1304 and 829 respectively.

I wonder how can I edit the PDB file manually in order to view them in VMD?

I have tired using SuperPose version 1.0 to superimpose the structure, but I would like to view it in VMD.

Any suggestions on how I should edit the protein sizes?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Li Zhe

[http://www.imu.edu.my/e-banner/fisday-3Dec.jpg]
An opportunity to learn about our Foundation in Science (FiS) programme.
Join many exciting activities for the day.
Start your future in healthcare at our FiS Info Day!
More at http://ask.imu.edu.my/foundation