From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2016 - 11:19:23 CDT

Dear VMD users,

Because of your obvious interest for molecular visualization, and
following a suggestion by John Stone, I thought I'd share the following
two positions in the hope you can circulate the information, or even
direct possible candidates towards me :)
Thanks in advance! .. and sorry to weigh on your inbox, even more
so in the unlikely event you should receive this message for the second
time.

We have two open positions in Paris, France, both relating to molecule
and network visualization developments in Unity3D, and one specifically
to VR. We are looking to hire ASAP and funds are available.

The first position is for a postdoc on Development and Application of
a Virtual Reality Immersive Modelling Platform for Enabling Drug
Discovery. You can find an html version at [1] and PDF at [2].

The second position is for an engineer (or postdoc) on Computational
Analysis, Visualization and Modeling of Redox Signaling Networks.
You can find an html version at [3] and PDF at [4].

Thank you,
Marc

[1] http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/ns16/pdoc1.html
[2] http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/ns16/pdoc1.pdf
[3] http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/ns16/inge1.html
[4] http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr/ns16/inge1.pdf

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr