From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2016 - 08:51:45 CDT

David,

I believe that this is due to the space in your path, specifically the "Google Driveā€ directory. I will dig into the code and add the appropriate protection for such file paths. In the meantime, however, the easiest work around is if you can, at least temporarily, move these files a directory that does not contain a space in the path.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne