From: Fernando Vallejos-Burgos (nandobike_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2016 - 06:03:34 CDT

For the first, refer to pbc tools:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/ <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/>

For the second, in the VMD main menu: Mouse -> Labels -> Bonds (or angles)…. then click in the atoms

-------
Dr. Fernando Vallejos-Burgos
Researcher at Center for Energy and Environmental Science
Shinshu University, Wakasato, Nagano 380-8553, Japan
Personal web: http://www.vallejos.cl <http://www.vallejos.cl/>
Research group web: http://goo.gl/tcpTuy <http://goo.gl/tcpTuy>