From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2016 - 15:55:57 CDT

Hi Sebastian,

The list of available renderers can be probed with the "render list" command. I think you want TachyonLOptiXInternal, unless for whatever reason its called something else on your machine. VMD in text mode still respects the display resize command, and is how many folks get super-high resolution cover images made when their monitor has a lower resolution.

-Josh