From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2016 - 15:45:31 CDT

Hi,
  The 'vslab' plugin authors would be the best people to contact
initially. Without knowing whether the crash occurs within VMD itself
or in their compiled plugin code and/or during what particular operation,
I can't really say much about that fault you're experiencing. If you can
tell the 'vslab' authors about the problem and get them to help you track
down where the issue occurs then the three of us could probably resolve
the issue.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/