From: Steven Cohen (secohen_at_mit.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2016 - 07:46:38 CDT

I think you misunderstood my question. All of my simulations have the SAME
NUMBER OF ATOMS but DIFFERENT NUMBER OF FRAMES OUTPUT. I checked the log
files and this is due to VMD cutting out due to individual atoms exceeding
the per-atom velocity. I've looked through the manual and mailing list and
couldn't figure out how to address this. I tried decreasing the output
frequency but nothing changed.

Best,
Steve