From: Arieana Moore (studykid_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 19:02:09 CDT

Hi, I am trying to run an autoimd simulation on a mac operating
panther, and I can not get it to work. The problem is that everytime I
try to run the simulation I get an error message that says that imd
cannot connect because the path usr/local/bin/namd2 does not exist. The
problem is that I can't create a usr/local/bin/namd2 file because when
I try, it says that the file does not exist, and I get another error
message. Then I tried to modify the settings using the
autoimd-settings.tcl command that I downloaded from the vmd website,
but still no luck. Is there some other way I can create a path so that
I can run the simulation on my computer, or is something else wrong ?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Studykid.