From: Aliasghar Alizadeh-Mojarad (ali.alizadehmoj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 22:05:10 CDT

Dear VMD users,
I have two independent dcd files containing dummy atoms and I want to merge
them. In fact, they are parts of the same trajectory file. I extracted them
to do some processing(translating species to new coordination). Now, I want
to combine them into a new trajectory.
I used catdcd plugin(I already searched in vmd mailing list) but I have
problem with running catdcd. I got this error:

>>catdcd
wrong # args: should be "catdcdList dcdFileNames outFile indexFile stride"

It means that I have no catdcd pluging? I downloaded the binary catdcd but
I do not know how I can use binaries to add as vmd plugin.
Is there another way to do it without using catdcd?
I will appreciate any helps.

--
Sincerely,
Aliasghar Alizadeh-Mojarad