From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 10:56:26 CDT

Hi,
  If you load the Amber files with the "crdbox" version of the crd
reader plugin, it should correctly load your file. Once loaded,
you should be able to use the controls in the "periodic" tab to
see additional periodic cell images. The main issue is correctly
Amber you're using, just make sure to use the "parm7" for Amber 7.x
and "parm" for the older versions.