From: Matic Kisovec (Matic.Kisovec_at_ki.si)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2016 - 06:09:12 CDT

Hello Remya,

any 64-bit computer program will not work on a 32-bit OS.

You can download the 32-bit version from VMD donload page:
LINUX OpenGL, CUDA (Linux (RHEL 4.6 and later) Intel/AMD x86 w/ SSE, with CUDA)

The performance may be poor though due to 32-bit limitations (in case of large number of atoms it might actually not work).
In the long run you would benefit if you can upgrade your system to 64-bit. The performance is better and you get to use more RAM. Depends on your hardware as well.

Best,
Matic