From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2016 - 08:24:19 CDT

Dear Users,

I am trying out QwikMD on my desktop computer (Windows). When I run the
live simulation, it keeps givings "Error connecting to localhost on port
3000". However, I look at the log files and the simulation is running.

I looked up on the list, found the problem very related to IMD. I am
guessing there are some problem when VMD/NAMD trying to live the simulation
through the port? Manual of IMD says it might be normal to see this error
and just to wait for NAMD to respond. But having waited for more than a
hour seems not solving my problem.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kevin