From: Heather Boltz (buzzbuzzboltz_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2016 - 22:05:39 CDT

Hi everyone,

I have parsed through the archive of previous conversations about catdcd,
but I have yet to find an answer..

I am running VMD 1.9.2 on a mac and every time I submit a catdcd job
(regardless of syntax), catdcdList is called. From what I understand, this
is a command that just echos proper catdcd syntax. I have located catdcd
within the plugin folder (subfolder bin) within the VMD content, but for
some reason, VMD will not recognize catdcd as a standalone command.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling VMD (and older versions of VMD)
to no success.

Thank you for your help!