From: Murilo Kramar (mkramar_at_u.rochester.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2016 - 15:49:45 CDT

Greetings List,

I'm working with a set of trajectories that comprises about 30 k frames
each file. I have a Tcl script that analyzes this set of data and assigns,
for each frame, a value to the 'user' field of a molecules subset. This
process takes about an hour which means that reprocessing this everyday for
every file is little bit cumbersome.

I tried to use the 'save state' function but it seems that the 'user' field
is not saved. Is that a built-in function to save this modified data or is
there any example that does anything related to this wherein I can get some
knowledge about?

Best Wishes,

Murilo.