From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2016 - 20:45:09 CDT

Hi Anthony,

With such a loose cutoff, maybe. Is there a hydrogen on both the "donor"
and "acceptor", or perhaps 2 on the donor? My understanding is that
hbonds are drawn between the donor and acceptor if the heavy atoms are
within a certain distance (in your case 3.8 Angstroms), and the A-D-H
angle (acceptor-donor-hydrogen) is less than your cutoff (in this case
70 degrees). I would not be surprised if you could get two different
hydrogens to satisfy those constraints, and show up as two different lines.

-Josh Vermaas