From: sunyeping (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2016 - 21:21:55 CDT

Dear all, I am trying to build a phylegenetic tree of ten structures by multiseq, but after I loaded these structure and click "stamp structural alignment", a dialogue window appeared which read: STAMP was unable to align the loaded molecules because they are not similar enough". I know some of these structures are similar but others may have larger difference. Does this make it impossible to build aphylegenetic tree? Is there any way to address this problem? Or is there any more proper software to do this? Best regards.