From: Laura Joana (laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2016 - 07:36:54 CDT

Hi Jerome,

Both commands gave me the same values and it seems the values I'm obtaining
in VMD are correct because I'm also calculation then with measure and they
are all the same! Now the problem is with NAMD...
Are you obtaining -8.10195434545963e+01 and 7.02575414592844e+01 when
running the file init.conf that I sent you? What version of NAMD are you
using?
Best,

Laura