From: Yoav Atsmon-Raz (yoav.atsmonraz_at_ucalgary.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2016 - 14:49:10 CDT

Hi John,

Strangely part of my message was cut out from the original message so i'll post it now instead:
---------------------------------
Our setup is as follows:

GPUs: 2 X Nvidia Gefroce 980 Ti using the Nvidia 352.63 driver
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
The CPU/RAM is a X99 Workstation with a Xeon octocore and 32 GB of ram.

Things we tried so far:
1) Swapping out HDMI cables;
2) removing SLI bridge
3) switching from Unity to XFCE4
4) reinstalling nvidia drivers
5) testing the 3d TV on its own 3d self test that worked great.
6) Trying to visualize the same molecule with Chimera (same problem).

We're really at a loss for ideas here and are willing to try anything, so if anyone has a suggestion based on their own experience with passive 3d tvs, i'll be more then happy to hear about it.

Thanks in advance, Yoav