From: Kyle Mills (kyle.mills_at_uoit.net)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2016 - 06:36:21 CDT

Hello,

I'm trying to render a volume slice as part of a scene using TachyonOptiX
and the plane only ever renders as a single colour. I have the coloring
method set to "Volume" with the volumetric data selected. I have the
Render quality set to "High". In the OpenGL display, all looks good, but
when I run the interactive TachyonOptiX renderer, the volume slice plane is
a single colour (POVRay suffers from the same issue). Tachyon In Memory
works, but takes a very long time (so long I was impatient and killed it)
if I make the slice at all transparent.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kyle