From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 09:47:27 CDT

You need more than just a protein sequence. I don't believe that any
program exists which uses only the protein sequence to generate structure.
You should try homology modelling. That requires a query sequence (for
which the structure is missing) - and a target sequence and structure.
Homology between the sequences is used to "predict" the missing structure
using the target structure as a template. Many methods exist for this.

Not sure if VMD can do this (it should be - it has all the relevant
plugins) but you can use Modeller. You might also want to wait for someone
else to add a more useful reply to this. However if you want to use just
the sequence --- you maybe in for a very very long wait.

--
Best,
/A