From: Parvez Mh (parvezmh89_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2016 - 08:28:27 CDT

My apologies. Actually i shoted the e-mail to the wrong address
vmd-l_at_mailhost.ks.uiuc.edu. Thats why i never got any feed back from vmd
community. Today i was curious, and double checked the address and could
figure out the mistake and reposted the e-mail to mostly likely the right
place. Axel, could you give me the link of previous answer that responded
3days back?

--Masrul