From: M K (mahyar.karimi20_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2016 - 17:54:14 CST

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, VMD does not do that. What I meant was by the user; for example, an
unintentional scrolling the wheel button of the mouse. I want to fix the
zoom level/percentage throughout the trajectory.
I think you are right: "an orthographic projection so that size/distance
relationships are preserved".
So, in the orthographic output image, the same atom with VDW style will
always look the same size, for instance.
How can I apply this setting?
Bests
Mah