From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2016 - 01:33:21 CST

Hi Irem,

I guess you will have to activate an representation with a "drawing method" able to "show" volume data. The most suitable for electron density data might be "Isosurface" where you need to select the "Vol" dataset 1st, and then play with the "Isovalue". You might need multiple representation with different "Isovalue" to fit your needs.

Let us know & good luck

Norman Geist