From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2016 - 09:23:36 CST

Soumya,

OK, so we’ve figured out the cause of the error, so that’s a start. The way that the parsers are currently setup, there’s no built-in way to deal with restarts based on wall clock timeouts. I don’t know what the header of the restart LOGs look like, so it’s hard for me to design a work around without that information. Could you send me those the LOGs, PSF, and PDB files directly (no need to cc VMD-L on that email). I’m wondering if you can just concatenate them.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne