From: Soumya Lipsa Rath (soumyalipsabt_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2016 - 18:19:22 CST

Dear Dr. Mayne,

Thanks for your reply.

1) I am passing on the log files from gaussian. Although, during the
calculation, I had to restart gaussian 2-3 times, and I am loading the last
log file. Is that the problem? If so, could you please tell me how to
rectify the same.

2) I am using vmd version 1.9.2

3) Yes, the gaussian terminated normally. They also ran few steps before
terminating.

Thanks,
Soumya