From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2016 - 10:31:41 CST

Hi,
  Without much more information it's impossible to provide much help,
but from the error messages you posted, I would guess that you generated
some files for VMD using NCIplot, and that upon trying to load them in
VMD, you may have had some of the files in the wrong directory, or perhaps
your working directory was not the directory containing some of the files
needed. That might explain why you get errors about missing files and such.
It is also possible that whatever script that was generated by NCIplot
has errors in it as well, but I don't personally know anything about NCIplot.
Please check that when you try and load the output from NCIplot that you
have the VMD working directory set appropriately.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/