From: Shashidhar Rao (shashidharr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2016 - 10:45:07 CST

Hello VMD Gurus,

I am trying to find a way by which I can select residues/atoms within
molecule ID 1 which are within 5 angstroms of a given residue in molecule
ID 2. Thus, my selection is across multiple molecules. as an extension, I
may have 10 molecule IDs and I would like to select all the residues within
5 angstroms of a given residue in molecule ID 2 in all the remaining
molecule IDs.

I need this recipe to identify a set of water molecules simulated
separately in a PDB file using the PDB structure of a solute molecule which
is placed in the context of the water molecules.

thanks for your help

--
Shashidhar N. Rao
3 SERINA DRIVE