From: Nima Emadi (deeepsky_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2016 - 15:37:23 CST

Thanks Josh

Using bond representation is a good idea that can work for simple
cylindrical particles. However, In my case, the actual particle is much
more complicated than jus a single cylinder. I have a tripod like rigid
particle which I can draw easily using a collection graphics commands with
a help of a script which reads the trajectory and generates a tcl output
for each snapshots of the trajectory. I just need to combine all these
snapshots in VMD to make a movie.

Note that I want to be able to play and/or change the viewing angle of the
movie in the vmd GUI, just like a normal trajectory which is loaded in vmd.
Is this possible without so much effort? Would be great, If you could point
me to a similar script that can do this.

Cheers,
Nima