From: conor parks (coparks2012_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 13 2015 - 15:11:11 CST

No problem! In the absence of a VMD script, the minimum energy path
solution would probably be to just add a function to the C code that writes
a grofile containing the coordinates of the atoms deemed solid. I have that
subroutine in fortran if you need it.

Regards,

Conor Parks
B.S.E in Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2012
PhD candidate in Chemical Engineering, Purdue University