From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 13:33:33 CDT

Dear Albert,
  Have you run the movie maker on this machine before with success?
I assume that you've installed VideoMach on your Windows machine?
See the documentation page for the vmdmovie plugin here for more
details on that if you haven't already:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/vmdmovie/

If you've already installed VideoMach, then the error must have occured
due to the specific options that were used to make the movie, in which
case I'll need to know the following information:
  1) what version of VMD you're using
  2) what options you had selected in the vmdmovie plugin, and what
     directory names you chose for the temporary files, etc.

Thanks,