From: yunshi11 . (yunshi09_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 2015 - 00:19:59 CDT

Hi there,

When I tried to load a .gro or .pdb file, I got this:

VMD[68339:7849865] Layout still needs update after calling
-[FI_TListScrollView layout]. FI_TListScrollView or one of its
superclasses may have overridden -layout without calling super. Or,
something may have dirtied layout in the middle of updating it. Both are
programming errors in Cocoa Autolayout. The former is pretty likely to
arise if some pre-Cocoa Autolayout class had a method called layout, but it
should be fixed.

And the VMD display window is empty/ not responding. Does anyone know how
to solve this? I am running Mac OS X 10.10.5.

Thanks,

Yun