From: Nikhil Maroli (scinikhil_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2015 - 12:59:02 CDT

docking + MD is not such a common approach

Dear sir,
i wanted to run MD for only one conformation,so i have pdb of protein and
ligand i created psf for both,sorry for the mistake in the question,
so if i merge both in one file i cant conform that it will be in correct
position that is docked position.
instead of that if i make both in one pdb and creating psf will work ?
it is something like enzyme ligand Molecular dynamics.

thanks in advance

--
Ragards,
Nikhil Maroli