From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 2015 - 14:58:10 CDT

Tao,
  Can you send me an example .mol2 file that I can use for testing
to make sure that it works for your specific case? Please zip or gzip
a .mol2 file with the kind of structure you have in mind and I'll see if
I can get this added before I make the next round of VMD 1.9.3 test builds.
Once it's implemented and test builds are available I can send you an email
so you can try it out.

  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu