From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 29 2015 - 10:42:58 CDT

Thanks Christopher,
I was hoping there was a way of using the existing machinery in vmd before
writing a custom tcl script which I believe will have to load the
coordinates with the pdb displace the ligand and repeat.
If you know of something already written for this purpose please let me
know.
Thanks,
Eddie

Edward Ackad, Ph.D <http://www.siue.edu/%7Eeackad>