From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Sep 24 2015 - 02:31:36 CDT

Nonsense, changing the box makes everything wrong.

Use the periodic feature of representation. You might need several
representations. You can hide the original image using the periodic tab and
use selections like:

x > 25 and y > 25 and z > 25

to restrict your „non integer“ area of the box.

You might want to enable “update selection every frame” on the trajectory
tab.

Norman Geist