From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 09 2015 - 08:17:50 CDT

Hi Christopher,

Thanks a lot for your continued help.

I just realized that when I was creating the original PSF file for my
residue, I did not change the charges of the aliphatic hydrogens to 0.0900
(every atom was set to 0). I completed the charge optimization (and removed
the aliphatic hydrogens as recommended), and that is when I realized that
those atoms still have a 0.0000 charge.

Do I have to re-do the entire protocol with the correct aliphatic H
charges? Or can I simply manually change it in the PSF and proceed normally
from this point?

Regards,
Chitrak.