From: Dr. Daniel James White PhD (dan_at_chalkie.org.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 04:12:58 CDT

Hi John,

just got a reply from Warren the pymol man

the easiest way to achieve what I wanted, was this:

download the "biological unit" version of the pdb file containing the
60 molecule positions as 60 different "models" in 1 file.

pymol leads this file as 60 different "states"...

then do
split_states object-name

as below.

VMD could have something like this?

now I have all 60 molecules as different pymol objects and can show and
hide and do whatever to them individually.
I'm modelling and making pretty pictures, so this works for me.

cheers

Dan

  Message: 10