From: Christian Leitold (christian.leitold_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 2015 - 05:46:52 CDT

OK, how excatly can I change the version number? For the tcl plugins, there
is the pkgIndex.tcl file, but what is the equivalent for the molfile
plugins? In xyzplugin.c, there is the "RCS INFORMATION" block, with the
line "$Revision: 1.37 $ $Date: 2015/07/15 12:14:n.c35 $" that I have
changed accordingly, but this has no effect whatsoever.

Cheers,
Christian