From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 14 2015 - 10:23:36 CDT

Hi,
  You didn't show what you did to run catdcd, so it's hard to say what went
wrong. When asking questions about why scripts don't run, you need to provide
all of the steps you performed. Nobody can guess what you might have done
wrong if you don't show us what was done.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/