From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2015 - 03:06:18 CDT

On Jul 13, 2015 3:25 AM, "Christian Wohlschlager" <
Christian.Wohlschlager_at_jku.at> wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I ve a Username and a password for cvs access to vmd , i would like to
download 1.9.3 beta to test the HMD feature . :-( on windows i ve no
compiler running , so i would need a installable exe is it possible and
how. ( also i hace nvidia card on my windows machine)

The cvs repository only contains source code. It is meant to be used for
developers. Building proper windows executables for a package like vmd is a
major PITA. Development is primarily done on Linux. Pre-compiled
executables are available on the biocore file system and the latest usually
for Linux. Best you use a linux box or virtual machine.

Axel