From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 03 2015 - 13:18:23 CDT

Normally, DNA strands are created using visualizers. They give options to
create single or double stranded DNA, in 1 of its 3 states. e.g.
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/101/motm_disscussed_entry.do?id=1bna

As far as the topology file is concerned - they are covered in the *_na.*
file.

Also DNA is just a combination of the 4 basic nucleotides -- you don't need
a specific topology for a stretch of DNA. The same file works for all
possible sequences - just like the protein one.

Best,
/A

--
Best,