From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Wed May 27 2015 - 04:39:15 CDT

Thank you so much Axel. It perfectly answered my question.

I successfully re-numbered the resid after adding the psf file by
mol new XXX.psf
mol addfile XXX.pdb

One more tiny question, I notice that in my result pdb, chain name has been
changed from the default "X" to first character of the resname (D for DOPC
or T for TOCL). Do you have any idea why?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin